|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 18, 2019|
Our company is looking for an experienced accounts supervisor to keep up-to-date account records and oversee smooth transactions with clients/vendors. The successful candidate will have great communications skills and a strong quantitative background, along with a proven track record of successfully handling accounts. The ideal candidate should be a team player and have knowledge of basic accounting functions. Work experience in our industry is not required but preferred. Those looking for a long-term relationship will be given priority during the selection process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should maintain Accounts Books such as Cash, Bank & Journal Book, Purchase and Sales registers & Stock ledger in Tally.
- Posting of Cash / Bank / Sales / Purchase and Stock registers and general ledgers in Tally.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement, Debtors and creditors reconciliation with customers and suppliers statement and inter branch transaction reconciliation in Tally.
- Preparation of TDS challan and Income Tax Forms like Form 16, 16A
- Should prepare annual returns like Income Tax, Sales tax
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should be graduate in commerce with 3 to 4 years of post qualification experience.
- Should have effective Computer Skills, MS Office
- Should have effective communication skills both verbal and in written
- Should have effective analytical & problem solving skills